Chishawasha Mission Primary School © All Rights Reserved
Chishawasha Mission Primary School is a Jesuit run Catholic school, founded by Fr. Francis Richartz, SJ in 1893 though Chishawasha Mission was already established in 1891.
We are proud to be part of Chishawasha Valley, rich in Catholic institutions. We are a stone throw away from St. Dominic's Secondary School. Other Catholic institutions include Silveira House, Chishawasha Regional Seminary, St. Peter's Claver Primary and Secondary schools, St. Joseph Primary School and St. Ignatius College.
CHISHAWASHA MISSION PRIMARY SCHOOL
A boarding school for both boys and girls. We cover all corners of Zimbabwe and our influence has reached other neighboring countries as well.We are privileged and honored to serve our community and our country.
We are located along Chishawasha Road, 27 km from the Harare Main Post Office. Chishawasha Road branches off Tafara/Mabvuku/Arcturus Road and connects all the way to Enterprise/Mutoko/Nyamapanda Road.
A Catholic School Striving for Excellence